Is your oven failing to cook your food to the correct temperature? Are the burners on your stove not lighting? Or is your induction stove not functioning properly?
When your cook top has a problem — such as not heating, not working properly, getting too hot, control panel not working, not turning on, broken glass top, or broken elements — we are the appliance repair company to call.
We have helped hundreds of homeowners with their cooktop problem.
Some common cooktop problems that our service teams encounter are:
- The cooktop won’t turn on.
- The burner only works on full capacity.
- The temperate doesn’t adjust.
- The light indicating the burner is on is broken.
- The burners only work sporadically.
We are an appliance repair company and we will be there when you need us, because this is who we are and what we offer:
- Locally owned and operated
- Professional and affordable
- Expert technicians
- Same-day repair services
- 24/7 emergency services
- 100% customer satisfaction
In most cases repairing a broken cooktop can be far more cost effective than replacing it, so give us a call (405) 410-7032 today and we will tell you straight up whether you are better off repairing or replacing your cooktop.
Whatever you decide to do, we can help you.